The Weekend Creation Blog Hop Returns for week #2/Flash Fiction: Day Out
30 Mayıs 2011 Pazartesi
, Posted by buRkAy at 23:25
Hey - It's the weekend so lets come out to play. A word of warning - My blog is being changed this weekend (Hurrah!) so looks very different! Do you like it?
It won't stop the hop, however.
Link up and meet like minded peeps.
It won't stop the hop, however.
Link up and meet like minded peeps.
Grow that blog roll, and boost your creative knowledge.
The Weekend Creation Blog Hop
Returns for week #2
Returns for week #2
The hop is back for it's second showing - please support one another:
The Creative Community!
My creation this week is...
.......A Flash Fiction Story called
Day Out
.......A Flash Fiction Story called
Day Out
I’d see your smile and blazes of sun shards found no space in my tiny sight-path. We’d walk and laugh, though I never knew why, but you did, and that was brilliant!
Horns from cars played their familiar tunes of salutation, while stray dogs barked at our ankles. But I always felt safe in your magnificent shadow.
You’d walk, while I would skip, breathlessly looking up - Can he see me? - all the way to your friend's home from the bus stop. There, welcomes warmed us like sunshine without shade.
I’d eat chips, sitting upon your bouncing knee. Chatter and play would follow. Looking up from old toys, I’d try to catch your sparkling gaze. Sometimes I’d succeed and be transported for a whole moment or two: Food for my dreams. Other times, I'd look and hope: Please look at me!
Such fulfilled wishes mixed with terrible jokes, even worse promises, and bluest eyes, which bathed me - like hot soapy water - until the dreaded time returned.
Then - coats on - bus timetable held in large hands and a quiet return journey of frowns and tears, began.
Visit over, till when?
After a kiss, you'd hand me back to Mom.
shah wharton (c) 2010 All rights reserved.
Follow the rules, link up and have fun till Sunday evening.
Rules in short:
1) Link up
2) Follow me on Network Blogs and GFC please...(comment below and let me know, leaving a link to your blog, if you want me to follow you back)
3) Take and display the button anywhere on your blog. If you loathe buttons everywhere - Then show off the link on your post and tell your readers you are participating.
4) Enjoy the creations of all hoppers by leaving a comment for each other. It doesn't take long.
5) Please don't link up if you're NOT creative, or don't have a creative blog. No coupons/give-aways/type posts please.
Okay - That's it! Enjoy.
Currently have 0 yorum: