Aquasprite Theme Demo

A Special Thanks, Features News, Tasty Tuesday, Strawberry Cocktails,

30 Mayıs 2011 Pazartesi , Posted by buRkAy at 16:16











http://www.desicomments.com






First and foremost, congratulations and a great big thank you to everyone who participated in the hop over the weekend. I'm chuffed anyone came at all to be honest. You lovely peeps, you!





A few things of note: If you linked up and I haven't paid you a visit yet, get in touch. I'm sure I have but you never know. Also, if I have said I've followed and I don't show up I have narrowed it down to the Follow button on Blogger nav bar's. Tell me and I'll try again. 





Okay, so we have completed our very first Weekend Creation Blog Hop. I enjoyed it, apart from the gremlins on day one - but Linky sorted out their issues soon enough. 





There were also unfortunately two peeps who linked up and didn't follow the rules, which was a shame. 





But everyone was brilliant to join in regardless!





Spread the word and come back next week for more chances to meet creative peeps, show of your latest creation and for the chance to be featured right here.





As I stated, there will be one random blogger chosen to be featured here as a thank you for participating in the hop. 





So - How does it work?





I will choose one Weekend Creation Hopper by throwing all the hoppers names into a supermarket bag, shaking it up and plucking one randomly from the mix. I hope this seems fair to everyone. Otherwise, I'm only human - I'd be drawn to featuring my closest blog pals first and that seems unfair to the rest of you. Obviously, as I feature you, your name is removed from the bag the following week. I want everyone to get a go.



1) I'll choose and announce to the lucky hopper who you are during the 24 hours following completion of the hop. As I'll need your email, I'll be asking for that via your blog. 



2) You'll need to get that over to me pronto so I can send over the questionnaire for you to fill in. You can email it back to me when complete, but by no later than Wednesday afternoon. 



3) I'll post it on the new 'WordsinSync Shone its Light On Me' Thursday's, which will naturally be a weekly event here! I have so named it because that's what a feature does - shines a light on someone, but also in relation to the well known narrative of being questioned under the gaze of a bright light - though it won't be an interrogation, I promise  ;)










Another day, another button! 





As  you can see I have made a beautiful button for you to take with you, after the feature. Please put it up somewhere on you blog (or blog pages) as a sign that you were featured here, linking it back to your feature. It will allow people to learn more about you. If you hate buttons everywhere, then perhaps use a link somewhere instead. 



My hope is to attract more peeps to the hop so that we can meet more creative peeps!



If you'd rather not place the button or a link back to your feature at WordsinSync, thats completely okay, just let me know BEFORE you get featured so that I can feature someone else.






WordsinSync Shone its Light On Me


If you’ve been featured, grab the
 ‘WordsinSync Shone its Light On Me’ button




Well that's about it for today. Look out for me in your comments asking for your email address - this week, 
WordsinSync could be Shining its Light on You! 






Tasty Tuesday is hosted over at the fabulous FLOB: 




My tasty treats are three favourite strawberry cocktails:





Yummy! New Years Eve





Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Recipe

  • 1/2 oz Strawberry schnapps


  • 1 oz Light rum

  • 1 oz Lime juice

  • 1 tsp Powdered sugar

  • 1 oz Strawberries

Strawberry DaiquiriShake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.



Two more yummy strawberry cocktails...


1) Strawberry, Lime, and Champagne Cocktail This drink takes a bit more work. It's made with strawberries, sugar, fresh lime juice, brandy, club soda, and champagne. Make a puree with the strawberries, syrup, and lime juice, then pour it into a punch bowl, add in the sugar, brandy, and club soda and let it sit until it is cold. Then add the champagne slowly right before you serve. The extra work is worth it especially if you're making it for mass servings instead of one or two.


2) Strawberry Cocktail Put strawberries, Pisco (or Gin), sugar syrup, and crushed ice in a blender and flip the switch. Once it’s blended to your preference stick it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Easy and one of the few cocktails that pairs strawberries with gin.




Slurrp! ;)
















Currently have 0 yorum:

Leave a Reply

Yorum Gönder